Sector-Specific Guidelines And Posters
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Equipment Operators and General Labourers during COVID
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Quality Control Engineers and Technicians during COVID-19
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Supervisors, Production & Operations Management during COVID
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Warehouse workers, forklift operators and material handlers during COVID
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Warehousing Sector during COVID-19
- Poster for Employees
- Poster for Employers
Restaurant And Food Services Sector
- COVID-19 Dine safe restaurant reopen poster
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Restaurant Servers, Cooks and Dishwashers during COVID-
- Poster for Employees
- Poster for Employers
- Tip Sheet
- Dine Safe reopen guideline document
- Dine Safe reopen protocol checklist
- COVID-19 Guidelines for Re-Opening your Restaurant
- COVID-19 Guidance: Food Premises
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Cashiers during COVID-19
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Garden Centre Sector during COVID-19
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Retail General Labour Employees during COVID-19
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Retail Sector during COVID-19
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Sales and Customer Service Representatives during COVID
- Curbside pickup and Delivery Services During COVID-19
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Community Garden sector
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Equipment Operators and General Labourers
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Executives and Management
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Lawn Care Workers
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Marinas
- Guidance on Health and Safety for Transportation of Workers to Work Locations
COVID-19 Downloadable Resources
- COVID-19 Cover your cough
- COVID-19 wash your hands
- COVID-19 protect yourself
- About Coronavirus Disease
- COVID-19 Know The Facts
- COVID-19 Be prepared factsheet
- People at High Risk COVID-19
- Vulnerable Population COVID-19
- Help Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
- COVID-19 How to isolate at home
- COVID-19 How to self isolate at home
- COVID-19 Handwashing
- Cleaning and disinfecting public spaces
- COVID-19 Curbside delivery safety tips
- Preventing COVID-19 in workplace for employers, employees, essential service workers
- COVID-19 Mental health poster
- COVID-19 Mental Health Resources
- Leadership behaviours to support mental health
- COVID-19 sign safe mask wear letter
- Mask Bylaw Letter
Business Resources During Covid
1. Recall Letter Template: This document provides you with guidelines and a sample letter to provide to your employee if a recall is required. It can be customized and used to call your employees back to work while informing them of your safety measures against COVID-19. Download now.
(It is advisable to consult a lawyer to confirm considerations that may apply to recall in accordance with the Employment Standards Act and Human Rights Act).
2. “We Are Open” poster: The “We are open” poster will help you inform your new and old customers know that your business is open again. You can customize it to your needs and convey important information clearly and quickly. Download now.
3. Sample CECRA Letter For Tenants: Invite your landlord to participate in the Canada Emergency Commercial Rental Assistance program with this letter template. Plug-in your information to let your landlord know when your lease expires, what actions you’ve taken to obtain financial relief during the crisis, and why their participation in the program would help. Download now.
4. Sample CECRA Letter for Landlord: Notify your tenants about the relief from the federal government available to them and open a discussion about the Canada Emergency Rent Assistance program. Let them know your thoughts on the program so far and your intended course of action. Download now.
5. Notice to Customers (Business Closure): If the COVID-19 pandemic is forcing you to temporarily close your business, you may need a sign to communicate this information to your customers, letting them know when you aim to reopen and how you can be reached in the meantime. Download now.
6. Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit for COVID -19: The guidelines and resources contained in this toolkit will help businesses plan for and adapt to the disruption of COVID-19 and any future influenza pandemics. Download now.
7. Post-Pandemic Business Playbook: This document is intended for informational purposes only to provide an overview of the potential hazards posed in the workplace due to COVID-19. It is not intended as medical advice, to provide a comprehensive risk assessment for all workplaces, or to replace any legislated workplace safety obligations. Download now.
8. COVID-19 Visitor Screening Questionnaire: The screening questionnaire will help to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to your workforce and visitors and can be used as a precautionary measure to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at the workplace. Download now.
10. Post-Pandemic checklist for businesses returning after working remotely: This guidance document is a self-assessment tool intended for Businesses Returning to the Workplace after Working Remotely and includes links to credible resources and valuable information to assist you where you have identified gaps. Download now.
11. Post Pandemic checklist for customers returning after shutdown: This guidance document is a self-assessment tool intended for Business Returning after Shutdown of Operations and includes links to credible resources and valuable information to assist you where you have identified gaps Download now.
The material on this website is provided as general information only and is not intended to provide specific legal advice for any individual and should not be relied upon in that regard.
Links to other websites are provided for your information and convenience only. Linked websites are not under our control and we are not in any way liable for any loss or damage arising from browsing or using these websites.
Although we do the best to provide useful information, we cannot guarantee that information expressed is accurate or up-to-date. Please note that the content of this website can change without notice.