This page is under construction
Workplace Safety & Prevention Services COVID-19 Resources
WSPS – Keeping safe during the pandemic – is a great source for information, resources and updates to equip employers to face the months ahead:
Ontario is releasing safety guidelines to protect workers, customers and the general public from COVID-19 as it prepares for a gradual reopening of the provincial economy. These resources are available for different sectors. They will help employers and workers better understand how to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Sector guidelines contain recommendations and tips for employers on how to keep workers safe on the job. Posters for both employers and workers also offer advice on preventative actions, including physical distancing and workplace sanitation. Employers are encouraged to download the posters to print and post in the workplace.
- Post-Pandemic Business Playbook (PDF): A starter guide to restarting a Post Pandemic business.
- Pandemic Recovery-Return to Business Checklist (PDF): This checklist is intended as a self-assessment tool to assist you in ramping back up to regular business operations.
- Post-Pandemic Checklist: For Businesses Operating as Usual (PDF)
- Post-Pandemic Checklist: For Businesses Returning After Shutdown (PDF)
- Post-Pandemic Checklist: For Businesses Returning after Working Remotely (PDF)
- COVID-19 Sector-Specific Health and Safety Guidance Documents
- COVID-19 Workplace Safety Posters
For more information: https://www.ontario.ca/page/resources-prevent-covid-19-workplace