There has never been a more important time for small businesses to start stepping up to digital or to enhance their current offerings with digital services. Digital Main Street, a partner to TABIA (Toronto Association of Business Improvement Areas) is here to help DUKE Heights BIA members in finding ways to go digital and sustain through this difficult time.
Digital Main Street is a non-profit program that provides one-on-one assistance through the Digital Service Squad program. The goal is to provide your business with free digital transformation consulting and support. This can include but is not limited to:
- A digital assessment of your business’ digital presence
- Access to a free online video-based digital transformation training program
- Website – review, updating, creation, best practices
- Social Media – support, best practices, advertising, and more
- Technology – support and guidance for the best options of technology tools to implement for your business
- Knowledge of low cost, easy to use software for digital marketing.
- Miscellaneous Digital Transformation Support: loyalty programs, point of sale systems, ecommerce, back-end business operations support, etc.
Joshua Bonilla from Digital Main Street will be available to help you through the process. To make an appointment, follow the instructions here:Marketing Assistance - 30 Minutes