Starter Company Retail Accelerator Program provides main street retail businesses with further training to assist them to build and grow their businesses.
If you are a retail business in the City of Toronto, the Starter Company Retail Accelerator Program can provide the following support:
- 2 weeks of Retail Training workshops provided by the Retail Council of Ontario
- Micro Financing of $5,000 (Grant)
- Further mentoring and advice up to 6 months
- Applications will close by the end of March 2020
You can only apply to the Starter Company Retail Accelerator Program if you are:
- 18 years of age or older
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Ontario
- Toronto resident and operating an Independent retail business in the City of Toronto
- Applicant must be full time self- employed and be majority owner in the business
- Must have current lease/rental agreement for your commercial location
- Provide commercial Insurance certificate/policy
Contact DUKE Heights BIA for more information. E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or, call (416) 739-1621.