DUKE Heights Business Improvement Area (BIA)
2022 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
-Virtual Zoom Meeting-
Wednesday, November 30, 2022
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Registration QR Code:To scan the QR code on your phone, open the Camera app/Lens and point your phone at the QR code in the box above. Make sure the QR code is inside the box on your screen and then tap the pop-up notification.
1. Call to Order, Introductions, Opening Remarks and Land Acknowledgement
2. Electronic meeting, recording of the meeting and voting protocols
3. Declaration of Conflict of Interest
4. Approval of 2021 Annual General Meeting Minutes
5. Auditor’s 2021 Report
6. Appointment of Auditor for 2022
7. Toronto City Councillor’s Wards Update
8. 2022 Year in Review and Committee Reports
9. Proposed Program and Budget for 2023 (see over)
10. Adjustment of Board of Directors Size
11. Board Election (2023-2026 Term)
12. New Business
The purpose of this meeting is to approve the BIA’s budget and proposed activities for 2023 (see over) and elect a Board of Management for the 2023-2026 term. This program is paid for by a special levy charged to you and other commercial and industrial property owners and non-residential tenants of such properties. As a BIA member, the best way to participate in your BIA’s decisions on your behalf is to get involved. A copy of the proposed budget and audited financial statements will be available to you, at your request, upon pre-registration.
Voting and Pre-registration: The BIA Annual General Meeting will be taking place virtually. Voting members must join the meeting through the desktop or mobile app to be able to vote. Voting is not available to attendees that call into the meeting.
Pre-registration will be required.
Deadline to Pre-register: 4:00 pm on Monday, November 28, 2022.
For more information contact Lia Martelluzzi, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit dukeheights.ca.