January 01, 2020
Why Business Breakfasts?
At DUKE Heights BIA we believe in the power of building connections, which essentially means connecting people with people, people with ideas, and people with opportunities.
If you are someone who thinks that pursuing opportunities to connect with industry leaders or professionals with varying skills, interests and perspectives is critical to your own business growth, you are one like us.
Through our meetups and networking breakfast sessions we encourage good quality referrals to help members improve workflow and grow their business. Our members and guests come from a wide variety of businesses and we enjoy a friendly, helpful atmosphere at our meetings, where those attending can benefit from one another’s experience and expertise.
Next Business Breakfast Event:
Date & Time: January 23, 2020, 8 AM – 10 AM
YEDI - York Entrepreneurship Development Institute HQ
907 Alness St, North York, ON M3J 2J1
- Business Financing Options for Entrepreneurs
- Maximize your marketing dollar with digital marketing
- Thomas Tang, Partner at Tang & Partners LLP
- Catherine Luzena-Hall, Founder at Practical Marketing Group
What can you expect?
- Interactive presentations on business topics by business people
- Hands-on insights and ideas that you can immediately apply to your business
- Networking – make valuable connections
- Fresh breakfast buffet & free parking
Interested in attending? Sign up on Eventbrite. It’s FREE! https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/duke-heights-business-networking-breakfast-january-23-2020-tickets-86716147331.
Let us know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org, or, join DUKE Heights Business Hub Meetup Group (https://www.meetup.com/DUKE-Heights-Business-Hub-Meetup-Group/) so we can keep you updated.