Trade is more critical than ever to the success of Canadian businesses and the country. For too long, businesses have under-leveraged the opportunities provided by the country’s global network of trade agreements – only five percent of export-viable Canadian companies are trading globally.
Join the City of Toronto and World Trade Centre Toronto for Trade 101, an education program introducing new and emerging companies to the opportunities associated with international trade while building resource connections to support trade growth. Learn how to overcome the hurdles of international trade development, as our experts share best practices and key requirements to take your business global.
Venue : Montecassino Hotel & Event Venue, Salon GH, 3710 Chesswood Dr, Downsview ON, M3J 2W4
Time : 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Reasons you should attend:
• ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE - Learn about the opportunities and challenges of international trade
• EXCLUSIVE ACCESS - Meet instructors with on-the-ground experience in international trade development
• GROW YOUR BUSINESS - Material designed to build your understanding of export fundamentals, market research and entry strategies
Perfect if you are:
• A small business owner or senior manager
• Open to exporting
• Interested in diversifying your export markets
• In a rapid growth phase
• Offering a product/service with a strong competitive advantage
Seats are limited for this FREE session. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
RSVP on Eventbrite: International Trade 101 Education Program - Nov 13