Why Business Networking?
At DUKE Heights BIA we believe in the power of building connections, which essentially means connecting people with people, people with ideas, and people with opportunities.
If you are someone who thinks that pursuing opportunities to connect with industry leaders or professionals with varying skills, interests and perspectives is critical to your own business growth, this event is for you.
Through our meetups and networking sessions we encourage good quality referrals among the participants. Our goal is to help members improve workflow and grow their business. Our members and guests come from a wide variety of businesses and we enjoy a friendly, helpful atmosphere at our meetings, where those attending can benefit from one another’s experience and expertise.
Next Business Networking Event:
Date & Time: February 27, 2020, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
YEDI – York Entrepreneurship Development Institute HQ
907 Alness St, North York, ON M3J 2J1
- Tax Essentials
- How to Market Yourself in Videos that will Go Viral
- Alina Peleg, Corporate Accounting & Business Development at Peleg’s Group
- Joshua Oliver, Screenwriter, Director and Content Producer
Also, the DUKE Law team will be present at the venue to help you find answers to your business questions. DUKE Law is a free legal information service developed for businesses of all sizes by DUKE Heights BIA in partnership with Osgoode Hall Law School of York University.
What can you expect?
- Interactive presentations on business topics by business people
- Hands-on insights and ideas that you can immediately apply to your business
- Networking – make valuable connections
- Freshly served snacks and beverage
- Free parking
Interested in attending? Sign up on Eventbrite. It’s FREE! https://duke-heights-business-networking-meetup-feb-27.eventbrite.ca.
Let us know your thoughts at email@example.com, or, join the DUKE Heights Business Hub Meetup Group (https://www.meetup.com/DUKE-Heights-Business-Hub-Meetup-Group/) so we can keep you updated.